Photo of the Day Wednesday 9th January 2013 – Not the Quality Spa Resort Hotel, Norefjell.
Thought for the day….” “If it weren’t for electricity we’d all be watching television by candlelight.”
Spring is nature’s way of saying, “Let’s party!”
The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.
Fascinating to read some of the items that have been left behind in the Travelodge group of hotels. They have published a list of the things that have ended up in their lost property departments. Unbelievable in fact what some people will leave behind in a hotel room…..
- A winning EuroMillions ticket
- Keys to a Bugatti
- A stamp album worth £250,000
- A box of 200 Queen Elizabeth masks
- A valuable set of Olympics tickets
- A trunk of Cadbury chocolate bars
- A diamond encrusted wedding ring
- A Persian Chinchilla kitten worth £600
- A suitcase of vinyl records
- A set of false teeth with diamonds
- A Rolex watch worth £50,000
- A Tiffany engagement ring
- A pilot’s training manual
- A Kenwood Magimix worth £600
- Joseph’s Dreamcoat
- A pantomime horse
- 7,000 copies of Fifty Shades of Grey (not all in the same room !)
- 76,500 teddy bears
- breat implants owned by a woman who had brought them from America for an operation.
- and a person who left a $975 Persian cat in the hotel room, despite the fact that she was on her way to a cat show.
The list goes on, amazing !!
Happy not to be working at the Quality Spa Resort Norefjell, and not missing the managers there at all.